The Hematology Society of Taiwan
[Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation]
13. Chang PM, Chiou TJ, Yen CC, Hsiao LT, Liu JH, Chen PM. Diffusion capacity predicts long-term survival after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Chin Med Assoc 2008; 71:234-240.
14. Lin PC, Lee MY, Lin JT, Hsiao LT, Chen PM, Chiou TJ. Virus reactivation in high-risk non-Hodgkins lymphoma patients after autologous CD34(+)-selected peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation. Int J Hematol 2008; 87:434-439.
15. Lai CC, Huang WC, Cheng SN. Successful treatment of refractory Langerhans cell histiocytosis by allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. Pediatr Transplant 2008;12:99-104.
16. Dvorak CC, Hung GY, Horn B, Dunn E, Oon CY, Cowan MJ. Megadose CD34(+) cell grafts improve recovery of T cell engraftment but not B cell immunity in patients with severe combined immunodeficiency disease undergoing haplocompatible nonmyeloablative transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2008;14:1125-33.
17. Liu YC, Lu PL, Hsiao HH, Tsai HJ, Liu TC, Lin SF. Herpes zoster infection associated with poor peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cell mobilization. J Formos Med Assoc 2008;107:958-60.
18. Wang TF, Wen SH, Chen RL, Lu CJ, Zheng YJ, Yang SH, Chu SC, Kao RH, Chen SH. Factors associated with peripheral blood stem cell yield in volunteer donors mobilized with granulocyte colony-stimulating factors: the impact of donor characteristics and procedural settings. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2008;14:1305-11.
19. Chen PM, Hsiao LT, Chen MH, Chang PM, Liu CY, Hong YC, Tzeng CH, Chiou TJ. Current status of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Taiwan. Bone Marrow Transplant 2008;42 S1:S133-S136.
20. Hou HA, Tang JL, Chen YK, Ko BS, Huang SY, Tien HF, Chang HH, Lu MY, Lin TT, Lin KH, Hsiao CH, Lin CW, Chen YC, Yao M. Poor outcome in post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder (PTLD) with pulmonary involvement following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: 13 years experience in a single institute. Bone Marrow Transplantat 2009;43:315-21. Epub 2008 Oct 6.
[NHL, HD, MM]
21. Chen MH, Hsiao LT, Chiou TJ, Liu JH, Gau JP, Teng HW, Wang WS, Chao TC, Yen CC, Chen PM. High prevalence of occult hepatitis B virus infection in patients with B cell non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Ann Hematol 2008; 87:475-480.
22. Lee MY, Chiou TJ, Hsiao LT, Yang MH, Lin PC, Poh SB, Yen CC, Liu JH, Teng HW, Chao TC, Wang WS, Chen PM. Rituximab therapy increased post-transplant cytomegalovirus complications in Non-Hodgkins lymphoma patients receiving autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Ann Hematol 2008; 87:285-289.
23. Liu CY, Teng HW, Lirng JF, Chiou TJ, Chen PM, Hsiao LT. Sustained remission and long-term survival of secondary central nervous system involvement by aggressive B-cell lymphoma after combination treatment of systemic high-dose chemotherapy and intrathecal rituximab. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2008; 49:2018-2021.
24. Hung YS, Lin TL, Kuo MC, Tang TC, Dunn P, Wang PN, Wu JH, Chang H, Kuo TT, Shih LY. Primary gastric diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Chang Gung Med J 2008;31:159-66.
25. Chang H, Sun CF. Detection of B cell lymphoma involvement in T cell rich serous fluid by immunoglobulin gene rearrangement: report of two cases. Acta Cytol 2008;52:231-4.
26. Chang H, Yeh HC, Su YC, Lee MS. Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia in patients with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma receiving rituximab containing chemotherapy: Report of Two Cases. J Chin Med Assoc 2008;71:579-82
27. Lo FS, Kuo TT, Wang CJ, Kuo MT, Kuo MC. Hodgkins lymphoma in a patient with Noonan syndrome with germ-line PTPN11 mutations. Int J Hematol 2008;88:287-90.
28. Jeng WJ, Kuo MC, Shih LY, Chu PH. Pulmonary embolism in a patient with multiple myeloma receiving thalidomide-dexamethasone therapy. Int J Hematol 2008;87:542-4.
29. Cheuk W, Yuen HK, Chan AC, Shih LY, Kuo TT, Ma MW, Lo YF, Chan WK, Chan JK. Ocular adnexal lymphoma associated with IgG4+ chronic sclerosing dacryoadenitis: a previously undescribed complication of IgG4-related sclerosing disease. Am J Surg Pathol 2008;32:1159-67.
30. Chen JF, Chen YC, Lee HS, Chiang CP. POEMS syndrome presenting as long-term refractory ascites. J Med Sci 2008; 28:169-74.
31. Hsu C, Hsiung CA, Su IJ, Hwang WS, Wang MC, Lin SF, Lin TH, Hsiao HH, Young JH, Chang MC, Liao YM, Li CC, Wu HB, Tien HF, Cho TY, Liu TW, Cheng AL, Chen PJ. A revisit of prophylactic lamivudine for chemotherapy-associated hepatitis B reactivation in non-Hodgkins lymphoma. A randomized trial. Hepatology 2008;47:844-853.
32. Lin CK, Huang SH. Mantle cell lymphoma, it appears indolent, but actually aggressive, also summary the classification of non-Hodgkin disease. J Intern Med Taiwan 2008; 19:491-8.
33. Chang PM, Chen PM, Hsieh SL, Tzeng CH, Liu JH, Chiou TJ, Wang WS, Yen CC, Gau JP, Yang MH. Expression of a soluble decoy receptor 3 in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma predicts clinical outcome. Int J Oncol 2008;33:549-54.
34. Wu SJ, Chen CY, Tang JL, Chou WC, Ko BS, Huang SY, Yao M, Tsay W, Chen YC, Wang CH, Tien HF. Clinical characteristics and treatment response of Hodgkins lymphoma in Taiwan. Formos Med Assoc 2008;107: 4-12.
35. Gau JP, Yang CF, Liu JH, Yu YB, Tzeng CH, Chen PM. Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T cell lymphoma: familial aggregation while different response to chemotherapy. Int J Hematol 2009;89:63-5. Epub 2008 Nov 21.
36. Hu YH, Hsiao LT, Yang CF, Chiou TJ, Liu JH, Gau JP, Yen CC, Chou TY, Hsu WH, Chen PM, Tzeng CH. Prognostic factors of Chinese patients with primary pulmonary non-Hodgkins lymphoma: the single-institute experience in Taiwan. Ann Hematol. 2009 Jan 13. [Epub ahead of print]
37. Pan SH, Tai CC, Lin CS, Hsu WB, Chou SF, Lai CC, Chen JY, Tien HF, Lee FY, Wang WB. Epstein-Barr Virus Nuclear Antigen 2 Disrupts Mitotic Checkpoint and Causes Chromosomal Instability. Carcinogenesis 2009;in press.
[Acute leukemia, MPD, MDS]
38. Shih YY, Hsiao LT, Yang CF, Wu YC, Chiou TJ. Dramatic remission of anemia after thymectomy in a patient of idiopathic myelofibrosis with thymoma. Int J Hematol 2008; 87:56-59.
39. Chang H, Shih LY. Imatinib induced tumor lysis syndrome: report of a case and review of literature. Chang Gung Med J 2008;31:510-4.
40. Shih LY, Liang DC, Huang CF, Chang YZ, Lai CL, Lin TH, Yang CP, Hung IJ, Liu HC, Jaing TH, Wang LY, Yeh TC. Cooperating mutations of receptor tyrosine kinases and Ras genes in childhood core-binding factor acute myeloid leukemia and a comparative analysis on paired diagnosis and relapse samples. Leukemia 2008;22: 303-7.
41. Chang H, Lin TL, Ho WJ, Hsu LA. Acute myeloid leukemia associated with acute myocardial infarction and dural sinus thrombosis-the possible role of leukemia related hyperhomocysteinemia. J Chin Med Assoc 2008;71:416-20
42. Muller CI, Luong QT, Shih LY, Jones LC, Desmond JC, Kawamata N, Tcherniantchouk O, Liu Q, Ito K, Osato M, Ito Y, Tefferi A, de Vos S, Koeffler HP. Identification of marker genes including RUNX3 (AML2) that discriminate between different myeloproliferative neoplasms and normal individuals. Leukemia 2008;22:1773-8.
43. Wu YY, Nieh SW, Chen LT, Chan H, Sheu LF, Chao TY, Chen YC. PDGFRA one nucleotide deletion: a novel mutation of systemic mastocytosis associated with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Am J of Case Reports 2008; 9:10-14.
44. Shih TT, Hou HA, Liu CY, Chen BB, Tang JL, Chen HY, Wei SY, Yao M, Huang SY, Chou WC, Hsu SC, Tsay W, Yu CW, Hsu CY, Tien HF, Yang PC. Bone Marrow Angiogenesis MR Imaging in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Peak Enhancement Ratio is an Independent Predictor for Overall Survival. Blood 2008 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print]
45. Lee CY, Tien HF, Hou HA, Chou WC. Lin LI. Marrow osteopontin level as a prognostic factor in acute myelogenous leukemia. Br J Haematol 2008;141:736-9.
46. Hou HA, Chou WC, Lin LI, Chen CY, Tang JH, Tseng MH, Huang CF, Chiou RJ, Lee FY, Liu MC, Tien HF. Characterization of acute myeloid leukemia with PTPN11 mutation - The mutation is closely associated with NPM1 mutation but inversely related to FLT3/ITD. Leukemia 2008;22:1075-8.
47. Chen PM, Yen CC, Wang WS, Lin YJ, Chu CJ, Chiou TJ, Liu JH, Yang MH. Down-regulation of Notch-1 expression decreases PU.1-mediated myeloid differentiation signaling in acute myeloid leukemia. Int J Oncol 2008; 32:1335-41.
48. Hsiao HH, Yang WC, Liu YC, Lee CP, Lin SF. Disappearance of JAK2 V617F mutation in a rapid leukemic transformed essential thrombocythemia patient. Leuk Res. 2008;32:1323-4.
49. Hou HA, Chou WC, Lin LI, Tang JL, Tseng MH, Huang CF, Yao M, Chen CY, Tsay W, Tien HF. Expression of angiopoietins and vascular endothelial growth factors and their clinical significance in acute myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res 2008;32:904-12.
50. Chien JH, Tang JL, Chen RL, Li CC, Lee CP. Detection of BCR-ABL gene mutations in Philadelphia chromosome positive leukemia patients resistant to STI-571 cancer therapy. Leukemia Res 2008;32:1724-34.
51. Huang TC, Ko BS, Hsu C, Chen CY, Tsay W, Tang JL, Huang SY, Yao M, Chen YC, Shen MC, Wang CH, Tien HF. Comparison of hypoplastic myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) with normo-/hypercellular MDS by international prognostic scoring system, cytogenetic and genetic studies. Leukemia 2008;22:544-550.
52. 吳懿峰, 沈銘鏡, 張正雄. 骨髓增生性疾病的基因學與臨床探討. 生物醫學 2008;1: 190-7.
53. Sung CC, Chang PY. We YY, Hsu YC, Chiang CP, Chen YC. Pyoderma gangrenosum as initial presentation of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Eur J Haematol 2009 Jan 31. [Epub ahead of print]
54. Chen CY, Tai CH, Tsay W, Chen PY, Tien HF. Prediction of fatal intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Ann Oncol 2009 Mar 11.
55. Lin HJ, Shih MC, Peng CT, Liu TC, Chen KW, Shih HC, Chang JG. Hematological features and molecular lesions of hemoglobin gene disorders in Taiwanese patients. Int J Lab Hematol 2008 Aug 14. [Epub ahead of print]
56. Sia HK, Chang CS, Tu ST. Autoimmune hypothyroidism with autoimmune hemolytic anemia: A case report. J Intern Med Taiwan 2008 ; 19 :437-40.
57. Ho CH, Yu YB, Wu PH. The prevalence of iron deficiency anemia and its clinical implications in patients with colorectal carcinoma. J Chin Med Assoc 2008;71:119-22.
[Coagulation and platelet disorders]
58. Chang CC, Chen YC, Pan RY, Chao TY, Chang ST, Chang SN. A hemophilic pseudotumor mimicking an incisional hernia in outward appearance. Eur J of Hematol 2008; 81:79-80.
59. Chen YC, Chao TY, Cheng SN, Liu JY, Hu SH. Prevalence of von Willebrand disease in women with iron deficiency and menorrhagia in Taiwan. Haemophilia 2008; 14: 768-774.
60. Wang TY, Horng CT, Cheng SN, Li CH, Chen JT. Optic disc hemorrhages in a patient with hemophilia A. Tsai ML Int J Hematol. 2008; 87:550-2.
61. Ma GC, Chang SP, Chen M, Kuo SJ, Chang CS, Shen MC. The spectrum of the factor 8 (F8) defects in Taiwanese patients with haemophilia A. Haemophilia. 2008;25:1-8.
62. Liu HM, Lin JS, Chen PS, Lyou JY, Chen YJ, and Tzeng CH*. Two novel Jknull alleles derived from 222C>A in exon 5 and 896G>A in exon 9 of JK gene. Transfusion 2008;49:259-264
63. Yang MH, Wu MZ, Chiou SH, Chen PM, Chang SY, Liu CJ, Teng SC, Wu KJ. Direct regulation of TWIST by HIF-1alpha promotes metastasis. Nat Cell Biol 2008; 10:295-305.
64. Yang MH, Wu KJ. TWIST activated by hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1): implication in metastasis and development. Cell Cycle 2008; 7:2090-2096.
65. Chang PM, Chen PM, Chu PY, Wang LW, Tai SK, Tsai TL, Huang JL, Wang YF, Chang SY, Yang MH. Effectiveness of pharmacokinetic modulating chemotherapy combined with cisplatin as induction chemotherapy in resectable locally advanced head and neck cancer: phase II study. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2008; 63:9-17.
66. Chang PM, Teng HW, Chen PM, Chang SY, Chu PY, Tsai TL, Tai SK, Wang YF, Huang JL, Yang MH. Methotrexate and leucovorin double-modulated 5-fluorouracil combined with cisplatin (MPFL) in metastatic/recurrent head and neck cancer. J Chin Med Assoc 2008; 71: 336-41.
67. Hsiao HH, Liu YC, Hou MF, Lin SF. Uterine leiomyosarcoma metastasis to the breast. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 2008;29:191-2.
68. Lin YM, Chang JH, Yeh KT, Yang MY, Liu TC, Lin SF, Su WW, Chang JG. Disturbance of circadian gene expression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Carcinog 2008; 47:925-33.
69. Hsiao HH, Liu YC, Yang SF, Lin SF. A patient with concurrent gastrointestinal stromal tumor and extramammary Pagets disease. J Clin Gastroenterol 2008;42:1116.
70. Yang CH, Yu CJ, Shih JY, Chang YC, Hu FC, Tsai MC, Chen KY, Lin ZZ, Huang CJ, Shun CT, Huang CL, Bean J, Pao W and Yang PC. Specific EGFR mutations predict treatment outcome of stage III/IV chemonaive NSCLC patients receiving first-line gefitinib monotherapy. J Clin Oncol 2008;26:2745-53.
71. Yang CH. EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer in East Asia: present and future. Lung Cancer 2008;60:S23-S30.
72. Wu JU, Yu CJ, Yang CH, Wu SG, Chiu YH, Gow CH, Chang YC, Hsu YC, Wei PF, Shih JY, Yang PC. First or second-line therapy with gefitinib produces equal survival in non small cell lung cancer. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2008;178:847-53.
73. Wu JY, WuSG, Yang CH, Gow CH, Chang YL, Yu CJ, Shih JY, Yang PC. Lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor exon 20 mutations is associated with poor gefitinib treatment response. Clinical Cancer Research 2008;14:4877-82.
74. Wu SG, Gow CH, Yu CJ, Chang YL, Yang CH, Hsu YC, Shih JY, Lee YC, Yang PC. Frequent EGFR mutations in malignant pleural effusion of lung adenocarcinoma. Eur Respir J 2008;32:924-30.
75. Hsu C, Kuo SH, Hu FC, Cheng AL, Shih JY, Yu CJ, Lin CC, Huang TC, Yang PC, Yang CH. Gemcitabine plus Conventional-dose Epirubicin versus Gemcitabine plus Cisplatin as First-line Chemotherapy for Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma-A randomized phase II trial. Lung Cancer 2008; 62,334-343.
76. Perng RP, Yang CH, Chen YM, Chang GC, Lin gMC, Hsieh RK, Chu NM, Lai RS, Su WC, Tsa CJ, Hsia TC, Chen HC, Chen CH, Huang MS, Wang JL, Ho ML, Chung CY, Yu CJ, Chang WC, Kou HP, Yu CT, Lin ZZ Kao WY. High efficacy of erlotinib in Taiwanese NSCLC patients in an expanded access program study previously treated with chemotherapy. Lung Cancer 2008;62:78-84.
77. Lin CC, Pu YS, Hsu CH, Keng HY, Cheng AL and Yang CH. Acute encephalopathy following arsenic trioxide for metastatic urothelial carcinoma. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations 2008;26:659-61
78. Lin ZZ, Hsu C, Chang YC, Yu CJ, Hsu CH, Lin CC, Cheng AL, Yang PC and Yang CH. Outcome of advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer patients receiving gemcitabine and weekly paclitaxel as first-line treatment. Lung Cancer 2008;60:215-21
79. Chen JP, Lo Y, Yu CJ, Hsu C, Shih JY and Yang CH. Predictors of toxicity of weekly Docetaxel in chemotherapy-treated nonsmall cell lung cancers. Lung cancer 2008;60:92-7.
80. Ho CC, Kuo SH, Huang PH, Huang HY, Yang CH and Yang PC. Caveolin-1 expression is significantly associated with drug resistance and poor prognosis in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with gemcitabine-based chemotherapy. Lung Cancer 2008; 59: 105-10.
81. Gow CH, Chien CR, Chang YL, Chiu YH, Shih JY, Chang YC, Yu CJ, Yang CH and Yang PC. Radiotherapy in Lung Adenocarcinoma with Brain Metastases: Effects of Activating Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutations on Clinical Response. Clinical Cancer Research 2008;14:162-8.
82. Chang PM, Tzeng CH, Chen PM, Lin JK, Lin TC, Chen WS, Jiang JK, Wang HS, Wang WS. ERCC1 codon 118 C-->T polymorphism associated with ERCC1 expression and outcome of FOLFOX-4 treatment in Asian patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma. Cancer Sci 2008;100:278-283
83. Chow JM, Huang GC, Lin HY, Shen SC, Yang LY, Chen YC. Cytotoxic effects of metal protoporphyrins in glioblastoma cells: Roles of albumin, reactive oxygen species, and heme oxygenase-1. Toxicol Lett 2008; 177:97-107.
84. Wong FH, Huang CY, Su LJ, Wu YC, Lin YS, Hsia JY, Tsai HT, Lee SA, Lin CH, Tzeng CH, Chen PM, Chen YJ, Liang SC, Lai JM, Yen CC. Combination of microarray profiling and protein-protein interaction databases delineates the minimal discriminators as a metastasis network for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Oncol 2009;34:117-28.
85. Huang WH, Chen YC, Chiang CP. Multiple painful ulcers of a 42-year-old man. Dermagologica Sinica 2008;26:185-6.
86. Yang CY, Chang CH, Yu YL, Lin TC, Lee SA, Yen CC, Yang JM, Lai JM, Hong YR, Tseng TL, Chao KM, Huang CY. PhosphoPOINT: a comprehensive human kinase interactome and phospho-protein database. Bioinformatics 2008;24: 14-20.
87. Lu PL, Chang JC, Hsu HT, Chen JH, Chen FJ, Lin SF, Siu LK. One tube multiplex PCR for simple screening of SCCmec I-V types of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. J Chemother 2008;20:690-6.
88. Lu PL, Huang LY, Lian ST, Chang K, Lin CL, Hwang IJ, Chiang WG, Chen YH, Lin SF, Siu LK. How carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter spp. established in a newly constructed hospital. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2008;31:463-6.
89. Lin MY, Chao PL, Fang SF, Chi CW, Yang CH. Melatonin inhibits arsenite-induced peripheral neurotoxicity. J Pineal Res 2009;46:64-70
90. Chou YH, Chao PL, Tsai MJ, Cheng HH, Chen KB, Yang DM, Yang CH* and Lin MY. Arsenite-induced cytotoxicity in dorsal root ganglion explants. Free Radical Biol Med 2008;44:1553-61.
91. Liu HC, Chen CY, Liu YT, Chu CB, Liang DC, Shih LY, Lin CJ. Cross-generation and cross-laboratory predictions of Affymetrix microarrays by rank-based methods. J Biomed Inform 2008; 41:570-9.
92. Ma JL, Huang GC, Tang HJ, Chang CM. Melioidotic necrotizing faciitis presenting as a supraclavicular mass. Jpn J Infect Dis 2008;61:151-53.
|中華民國血液病學會 | 地址：台北市常德街一號台大景福館二樓203D室
電話：02-23751091 | 傳真：02-23751092